What kind of guy who likes to cheat!
Know you know, the him that you really love, is a loyal type of guy or not? Here are some questions you can find out the answer to determine whether he is like cheating or not.
Farewell actor Arnold Schwarzenegger with his wife Maria Shriver made a lot of surprise parties. Arnold that are seen loyal to Mary was like cheating.
You do not want the same fate as Mary and other women victims who are victims of infidelity. But the fact is, according to The Journal of Couple and Relationship Therapy, 60% of men cheating partner.
So, how do you know, the him that you really love, is a loyal type of guy or not? Here are some questions you can find out the answer to determine whether he is like cheating or not:
1. Is the he had a lot of angry at her ex-boyfriend? Launched askmen, affairs could be due to heredity problem. Researchers in Sweden recently discovered, this infidelity gene in 4 of 10 men. This gene seems to cause many men can not be faithful to their partners.
2. Sebarapa often the he felt guilty Find out if he's the kind of guy who likes to break the rules, although because of violations that could harm other people. According to research in Spain, a sense of empathy for men less than women. It may be that this is affecting the ability of men to feel empathy to a partner so that he will be easier affair.
3. How old is the he Still according to research in Spain, a sense of empathy for men was lower than she usually appears in men with age 40-50 years. Age periods were considered susceptible to cheating.
4. Is the he was afraid to have an emotional attachment? Compared to women, more men are afraid to feel emotional closeness. Believe it or not, he had an affair because he wanted to avoid emotional closeness. Emotional intimacy and vulnerability that is felt when close to a woman, make him afraid. Men who fear it accidentally make any distance with the affair. At the same time, they did not want to get emotionally involved with their mistresses.
5. Is the he included smart guy? A study conducted by Dr.. Satoshi Kanazawa of the London School of Economics connecting loyalty with intelligence. According to the study, the more intelligent man, he's also more loyal.
What if the above criteria are met there by the him, you do not have to worry about him. Build your relationship with your partner for creating emotional closeness. Men who already feel close emotionally with their partner, could not interested in having an affair.