Thursday, June 2, 2011
[WOW] 5 World Records which Solved At Kate-William Wedding
Marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton is expected to be witnessed 1 billion people around the world.
Church Westminster Abbey on April 29, this must be seen more stately and sparkling. It was not caused by the most talked about wedding of the century, the marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton. The media was already speculating about the details of this wedding ceremony. In fact, the Guinness World Records were already predicting that this couple will break several world records for category wedding. You want to know what they estimate?
1. Most TV viewers. Approximately 750 million people in 74 different countries expected to watch the lavish wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana in 1981. With growing media, and society's obsession about celebrity weddings, wedding obviously Prince William and Kate Middleton will be witnessed by more people. An estimated 1 billion people will memancang television channel to the news of this marriage.
2. The pair most wanted. In the Internet era, like today, anything can be found by googling it to the desired information. The fans of this pair will easily find the latest information about various matters related to the celebrity wedding. Currently, the couple Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom the first rank of the most searched celebrity wedding. Kate and William, who is known around the world will surely beat the record of this Khloe.
3. Largest wedding cake. With the number of invitations that so much, William and Kate wedding cake would require a much larger and luxurious. Guinness World Record for the largest wedding cake is now weighing 6.8 tons! This cake was made by the chef at the Mohegan Sun, Connecticut, not to the marriage of the royal family, but for a wedding exhibition in 2004.
4. Most expensive piece of wedding cake. Piece of wedding cake Duke and Duchess of Windsor in 1937 successfully sold at auction house Sotheby's in 1998 with the price of 29,900 U.S. dollars. Although the wedding fruit and Kate cakeWilliam terraced (cake will be prepared by the designer, Fiona Cairns) are not likely to be sold through eBay, if it wished, then the price per piece is definitely very expensive.
5. The longest most luxurious gown or veil? Many people who speculate about her choice of designers, and style as what is desired by the women's 29 this year. However, no one knows exactly what the wedding dress her because until now the dress has become the most suppressed by the kingdom. In addition, there is no dress that broke the record as a whole.
Dress the most "bling bling" ever recorded was made with 43,000 crystals in Romania in 2010. Bridal Veil longest ever imposed Lebanon, Sandra Mechleb, in 2009. Veil that lay along the 3.3 km.
Princess Diana alone wear a dress with a hood head very long, 7.6 m. However, the world record is still held by Dutch designer, Lichel van den Ende, with a hood over 2.4 km.
Posted by umi at 4:14 AM